Honored Contributor

Josie Maran Argan Balm Holiday Edition

[ Edited ]

Have any of our Josie fans tried this yet?  It's the same balm that used to be in a tin jar.  It looks quite inviting, but there aren't any reviews yet.  I'd love to hear from those of you have have used it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Balm Holiday Edition Protection

I used something similar which I really liked but I  was hoping she brought back the one she had a few months ago with the pump.

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Balm Holiday Edition

Bought it once & it was ok nothing special - I really like her infinity oil in the tube instead.

Trusted Contributor

I do like the infinity oil in the tube.  Similar consistancy to patroleum jelly. 

Honored Contributor

I tried a balm of hers a while back but didn't like it.  Preferred using the body butter.  To me, balm just was too much hassle.  Can't remember why exactly.  Do remember thinking I didn't need it on top of the body butter.  Boy, I'm rambling here.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking it could be like the Crystal Balm that came in little glass jars.  I like it.  I bought the peppermint bark.  I love that kind of scent for my tootsies.  

Occasional Contributor

The balm is awesome. I especially like it for my lips and hands, but I’m sure it’d be great for feet too