Super Contributor

Bummer--the AD order for the Josie Maran Argan Decadence Hydrating in 6 pieces was cancelled. I called CS, and they said she just couldn't fulfill these orders. Anyone else in the same boat? Nobody died, and I've saved some money, but still a bummer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran AD Cancelled

No, I got mine back in August. That's a bummer.

Did you push the delivery date out? I push a lot of things out, but there are some I'm always worried about pushing because I'm worried it won't get fulfilled if I do. Josie Maran orders I don't push out because they've had issues in the past. I think some IT Cosmetics ADs have had past fulfillment issues, as well.

Super Contributor

Hey,

No I didn't delay a shipment. Didn't change a thing to the order. Appreciate your response so fast. Nothing CS can do they told me. I guess JM will have a TSV before Christmas, but this kit was the bomb!

Contributor

I had a Dr. Denese AD cancelled a few months ago.

Respected Contributor

Customers should be compensated in some way when you change nothing on your end on an auto delivery program, but yet QVC cancels it. And they cancel it virtually without a kiss my foot or nothing. Poor business practice.    

Super Contributor

Thank you all for responding!

One thing I don't understand is that Josie has most of these products in the kit that I ordered in stand alone fashion or ala carte. You have the argan oil in the big bottle & in the little bottle, the honey balm with the argan oil, her signature body whipped lotion in the big and small jars, which I know is available in the orange blossom because I checked yesterday, and the argan cleansing oil. It was a good deal, so perhaps it was costing her money? Who knows. Glad you got yours Chynna Blue. Enjoy it for the both of us.

Yet I see now that the set is available as A271832 in unscented at a higher price. I think I'm going to put this issue in the customer care box and see if I don't get some more help!

Honored Contributor

@Posh Poodle wrote:

One thing I don't understand is that Josie has most of these products in the kit that I ordered in stand alone fashion or ala carte. You have the argan oil in the big bottle & in the little bottle, the honey balm with the argan oil, her signature body whipped lotion in the big and small jars, which I know is available in the orange blossom because I checked yesterday, and the argan cleansing oil. It was a good deal, so perhaps it was costing her money? Who knows. Glad you got yours Chynna Blue. Enjoy it for the both of us.

Yet I see now that the set is available as A271832 in unscented at a higher price. I think I'm going to put this issue in the customer care box and see if I don't get some more help!

I think you should put it in the Customer Care forum!

Did you have the unscented or the scented? I had the scented version. If you had the unscented and they are now selling the same kit for more (because you had a TSV price), then you should ask them to send you one of those at the TSV AD price - and they should do just that.

Super Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Posh Poodle wrote:

I think you should put it in the Customer Care forum!

Did you have the unscented or the scented? I had the scented version. If you had the unscented and they are now selling the same kit for more (because you had a TSV price), then you should ask them to send you one of those at the TSV AD price - and they should do just that.

Hey,

I've done that, too, and some one suggested I asked for the unscented kit to be subbed for the scented one I got on AD. So, I phoned CS again. I tried to get the unscented kit (with the new item#) subbed for the other one I was on AD for. They can't do it at the TSV price I was locked in at because it's a different item number. So, I've just saved some money--let's put it that way. Thank you for your suggestions. Guess when you lock in for AD on a TSV or any other product, you're not actually "locked in" anymore.

Regular Contributor

I agree pupwhipped. QVC should not offer in auto delivery if they can't fulfill all shipments.