Regular Contributor

Josie Maran 4 piece argan kit on auto delivery

Did anyone get theirs yet? This one has the Gingerbread body butter and I'm wondering how it smells.  I got mine, but I'm visiting out of town and have to wait till I get back home.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Josie Maran 4 piece argan kit on auto delivery

I know this isn't on topic, but I have never tried argan oil from Josie, I have read reviews of it being greasy. My skin is really dry and lotions/creams from BB stores smell good but don't do much to soften my skin. Can you give me an informed comment on this?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just got mine.  I like it, it is not as strong and sweet as I feared.  I held it under my dh's nose and he liked it!  Hope you do too!

Contributor

I've used it for years, both the oil and body butter... after spending nearly a year in the hospital, my skin was in bad shape.  It softened my thick, dry skin, and made it feel real again.   I've never had a greasy feeling.  A little goes a long way with the oil, and the butter helps maintain it.!   Good luck! 

Trusted Contributor

????

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

KateE I have found the argan oil really helps to soften the skin and keeps it from getting dry and rough patches, especially during the winter.  I love using her infinity creamy intensive oil in the tube, works wonders for dry skin in the winter!!  And then her body butters are very Hydrating and just so yummy!!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

kislandlover - Thanks for the feedback!  Can't wait to get back home and try it out. I have way too many lotions and body butters, but I love having a variety to choose from each day.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what the next Feb Scent is going to be ?

Respected Contributor

I love the original Argon Oil.  I use it in the A.M. before my regular sunscreen/moisturizer.  Be stingy when applying - do not apply too much. I usually wait a few minutes before I put on the sunscreen.  Make your coffee while waiting.   If there is extra use it for cuticles, feet, etc. I think I am addicted to it.