Honored Contributor

has a TSV coming up

if any of you who like her stuff see a hint of a deal on that body milk serum please post. I see it listed on auto delivery but at the reg. price.  I know that on TSV days they sometimes add in some kind of OTO  randomly 

thanks all

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear   I do use and love the face milk.  I wait for specials on that too because it's so expensive.  I also pre-ordered tomorrows TSV.  I really dont need any more of her body butters right now, but those set TSV's are hard for me to resist.  I've found that they keep very well unopened, but I still need to back off a bit!

Laura loves cats!
Occasional Contributor

jack the bear, There’s a new argan milk body serum duo for $61.98. It’s A354934.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear  I remembered your post and came back to alert you to the new argon body milk twosome special in the new items but I see @Madelynne already did.  Hope you see it. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@jackthebear  I remembered your post and came back to alert you to the new argon body milk twosome special in the new items but I see @Madelynne already did.  Hope you see it. 

thank you both 

I didnt't see that this morning 

wonder if they might do a TDO on it,  

will def order thanks so much 

Honored Contributor

@2blonde 

check it out there is a deal 

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@jackthebear   I do use and love the face milk.  I wait for specials on that too because it's so expensive.  I also pre-ordered tomorrows TSV.  I really dont need any more of her body butters right now, but those set TSV's are hard for me to resist.  I've found that they keep very well unopened, but I still need to back off a bit!

love the body butters, but I don't think I want all the little jars will wait it out for the big jars later,  loved the one I got last year 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@jackthebear   Yes, I knew about the body milk, but I use the face milk.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde, check Zulilly.  I've seen JM featured, including the Argan Reserve.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@jackthebear   Yes, I knew about the body milk, but I use the face milk.

there is a big size of that