Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Launching Foundation Fluid?

A true "Josie Gal" have been using her ,"Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation," since she came here.I have it on a/d .It is not a moisturizer ,nor does it has spf., thats why I love it It is white and adjusts to my coloring,  perfectly.I love it a lot.She also did a heavy foundation that I did not like.So this must be a new one.

Not sure if I should use Josies stuff anymore.I think it is causing "old lady acne" on my face.  I hate to stop but when I do my huge blind, painful, pimples ago away. When I try again ,they come back immediately.  Smiley Sad

All these brands start out so good,then they get carried away and begin to make everything they can think of and the quality goes down.

Occasional Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

All these brands start out so good,then they get carried away and begin to make everything they can think of and the quality goes down.

I have to agree.  When I saw the ingredients this morning, I was surprised it had more Dimethicone than Argan Oil!  It almost seems like it should have been launched as a primer.  I'm curious to see what people think about it when they try it.

Honored Contributor

I decided to order it.  I guess many other's did too as many of the colors are on waitlist.  I am looking forward to trying it as I wasn't happy with Eve Pearl's tsv and sent that back. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I decided to order it.  I guess many other's did too as many of the colors are on waitlist.  I am looking forward to trying it as I wasn't happy with Eve Pearl's tsv and sent that back. 

I am ordering it as soon as I use up my current one...Maybe waitlist will be re-stocked.

I am so thrilled with the face butter and the last TSV, I think this will be worth the try..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

How is it different from Matchmaker?

Respected Contributor

I ordered it! I'm excited to try it.