Respected Contributor

I have sooooo much.  Does anyone use the body butter around their eyes?  I am trying to simplify and use all the products that I have! 

Honored Contributor

YUP!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Josie has mentioned that her products can be used head to toe. The only problem that I would have using the butter on my eyes, is that it might cause eye makeup to smudge due to the high concentration of oil in the butter. I can't use her Eye Devotion during the day for that reason.

Respected Contributor

I had a terrible reaction to Devotion.  Red itcy rash all around my eyes. Took 2-3 weeks to clear up.  I NEVER reacted to anything before.  Something in that caused this...it happened twice so I know for sure! 

I am looking for something to use all around eyes.. I use JM argan oil now but it is a little oily...

Honored Contributor

I would be way too afraid that the body butter would be too emollient and would cause milia around my eyes.  I would also be afraid it would seep into my eyes.    

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac : A yup here too. All over my face and neck also

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl  Use it every time after you shower.  Keep a body butter on hand when you are watching TV and apply to neck, hands, arms.  You will use it up and don't buy anymore until you are almost out of it.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

In winter, I mix a very tiny amount of the body butter with my neutrogena spf facial moisturizer because I get dry. I also use it around my eyeballs at night. Never had a negative reaction.  Keeps me smooth and creamy head to toe and you don’t need much. Even on your body. Josie slathers for advertising purposes. You Only need a small amount.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

FIRST AID BEAUTY...   such an amazing cream.  I use that for EVERYTHING along with other products as well.