Valued Contributor

I honestly can’t stand Watching these products then slathered on continually digging in , All over their hands, to me their bodies looks so saturated and overwhelmed with layer upon layer of product. They must sell a lot so I guess it’s just me.

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  I am so sick of seeing this woman on QVC.  Every time I turn it on, she's on, for HOURS on end!!  Does she own QVC or something!?  I beg the QVC powers that be to stop having her on constantly!  I guess it's just me too, they must sell gallons of this stuff or they wouldn't have her on so much.  Oh well.  JMHO Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I really love her products so I don't mind seeing her all the time.  I'm always looking for new kit configurations and new products.    

Please bring back big fat jars of lilac scented body butter. 

Valued Contributor

Well OK but please don’t have them digging in it with their hands and have it all over themselves,  😐

Super Contributor

I love the Moonstone whipped argon oil. Absolutely not greasy...it’s different to me. And PLEASE do auto delivery on the lip glosses!!!!!

so yes I like a few things..and enjoy her programs better than a lot of others

Honored Contributor

I don't buy her line, doesn't work for me, too greasy, but someone likes it or she would not be on air constantly digging into the jar and slathering it on her body. I bet she and her cohorts have to wipe themselves down after a presentation.LOL Let's see something else in skin care instead of Philosophy and JM for a change. 

Honored Contributor

I have not found it offensive.  All the models do is place some lotion on their arms or legs.  I have never seen anyone grabbing large amounts and rubbing it all over.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Don't watch.  Simple.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday she presented her new vitamin C serum and so I listened. She said it contains an oil-based form of very stable VC. So I took a look at the ingredients and that VC is THD ascorbate, which is super exciting! I will be watching the reviews for this product because that kind of VC is a hot one in the world of skin care right now.