Trusted Contributor

Hi, anyone know what it includes?  I'm hoping for Surreal Balm, mini color sticks, sheer lip tinit, divine drip in summer fruits.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Hi, anyone know what it includes?  I'm hoping for Surreal Balm, mini color sticks, sheer lip tinit, divine drip in summer fruits.

@skittles2   I don't know what it will be, but thank you for posting when she will have one.  Josie's shows are about the only ones I watch on QVC because I've had great success with her products.  I'll be checking the "Items recently on air" frequently that day. 

Honored Contributor

I've looked everywhere I know to look and so far I've found nothing.  Not even hints on Josie's social media.

Respected Contributor

My guess it will be the body butter set. I checked my orders from last year at this time and that's what she had last May. Usually everything is very tight lipped until a few days before the TSV.

Respected Contributor

Bring Back the Vanilla Pear Body Butter. I hope...I hope...

Occasional Contributor

I'm excited to find out what it is as well! If it's body butters, I'll be saving some money because I have plenty lol! I'm hoping she launches her new product on the May 18th show! I'm obsessed with her products! They are the BEST!!

Honored Contributor

It took me a long time to jump on the Josie Maran bandwagon. I do like most of her products, I'm interested to see what the TSV will be.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

It took me a long time to jump on the Josie Maran bandwagon. I do like most of her products, I'm interested to see what the TSV will be.

@Jordan2   I also took a long time before trying Josie's products. I'm now addicted to the body butters and I panic when I am down to only having one extra.  It's improved my skin so much and it's as if my skin doesn't feel comfortable unless I use it.  I would not be without her body butter. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 

LOL!

YOU CAN NEVER POST AGAIN!

Look at your # of posts- 7777!  I think that's a lucky number.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Occasional Contributor

Do you use her facial care? AMAZING!!!!