Super Contributor

I bought 2 super size of the argan milk in December, it was a duo.  I opened it today and it seems different, not as thick more like a glaze you would drizzle on a cake.  Has anyone noticed a difference if you have recently bought it?

Respected Contributor

Which did you buy, for the face or body? @yamma024 

Super Contributor

@KBEANS  It was for the face.

Respected Contributor

I haven't noticed any change to the JM face milk.  I sometimes do not open it immediately because I already have something open that I want to use up first.  Maybe you are already doing this, but if not, please be aware that you are supposed to gently shake the bottle before each use.

Trusted Contributor

I have not noticed any difference.  It is more a liquid than a cream.  I agree with the other that said give it a good shake.  

Respected Contributor

@yamma024  OK, I use both. The face milk I purchased was not thinner than usual. I bought a mega bottle a few months back.

The body milk was never a favorite for me. I feel it is really runny and does nothing. I stopped purchasing that and finished what was left on my face.

I also do not like JM face butter. Something about the consistency.  On my face, I use the unscented body butter and switch between that and the face milk...or both.

See no difference between the original Argan oil and the resurfacing renewal oil (blue bottle)

Thanks to the posters who reminded me to shake the bottle. Rushing in the morning, I sometimes skip doing that. LOL

Super Contributor

I do shake the bottle before using.  This new bottle just has a different consistency than others I have had.  

Respected Contributor

@yamma024 

Has not happened to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is some cost cutting efforts going on that changed the consistency.

Respected Contributor

That sucks when this happens to a product. Especially when the return window is closed.

Can you try to salvage it by mixing it with a thicker Argan product like the Body butter or face butter if you already have it? 

Super Contributor

I am going to call Josie Maran Company tomorrow.  I wonder if they messed up and put the body milk in  face milk bottles.  It isn't as white as the face milk usually is either.  Since QVC doesn't have this anymore, I can't even do an exchange.