Honored Contributor

Any one ever try his self grip thermal hair rollers? HSN carries them I ordered the medium set to give a try. Free shp.  Suppose to boost volume for fine hair. No hot posts to touch like hot rollers. Just put in almost dry hair and spray with little hair spray leave in for awhile and flat hair gets volume.

Honored Contributor

I don't have them  , but they sound interesting. If you would , let us know how you like them .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

There are more posts about this subject if you do a search. 

I don't have his brand of rollers, but I have other brands and I have used for many years. 

They can be purchased at Walmart, Target, CVS, Amazon or Walgreens type stores and they are MUCH less expensive. 

I like them, but would not buy the kind endorsed by celebrities because of the inflated cost. 

Honored Contributor

I liked the idea, but not the price.  I ended up buying 3 packages of assorted Conair self gripping rollers with the metal interior barrel and spent just over $30, shipping included, for a slew of rollers, not just 5-7 for $20 plus tax and shipping.  When I use the rollers, I will blow my hair to damp dry, use a styling product, roll each section.  When my head is completely rolled, I'll blow with the hot dryer some more and then the cool.  I'll let my head completely cool before taking them out.  The result is full, bouncy curls.  Better than hot rollers, and I've tried a gazillion of them.

Honored Contributor

shp is free and I don't think I pay tax from HSN

Honored Contributor
Even so, the value stinks IMO
Super Contributor

I use and love these. I like that they are longer and usually use my dyer on them for a minute or two, once they are on. It helps give a better set and even more volume.

Honored Contributor

I won't get mine till Aug. 17th !   Back ordered due to popularity.