Respected Contributor

Re: Joan had beautiful hands

I remember her saying that an important ingredient in her hand care product is dimethicone, an emollient. I always watch for that in hand creams.

Super Contributor

I always admired her hands too...they looked great....Awwww, she is already so missedSmiley Sad((((
Valued Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Blondelle said:

I too am upset and saddened by the loss of Joan. Even though you kind of know in the back of your mind she might not make it, it still came as a shock to lose her. I also read that Melissa had the room professionally decorated with flowers and bows, and that she was resting under a Dennis Basso faux white mink blanket. She also was fully made up and they had a tape of the soundtrack from Oklahoma playing in the room. That brought me to tears. I guess they needed her more in heaven than here. There was no one else like her. So sad!

Blondelle, I read this on Joan's website, too. It really paints a picture, doesn't it? I wonder about the significance of "Oklahoma," --Joan must've really liked it. I agree that hope against hope, it was still a shock. I cannot believe she isn't with us.

Always thought her hands were gorgeous by the way. ~Peach