Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers Hair Fill In Powder

Ladies just ran into this product on amazon!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Hair Fill In Powder

I've ordered  it from there.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

There is also a similar product I see advertised on TV daily here that does the same thing.  They say it contains fibers for realism and stays until washed out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I get better price on ebay for the Rivers product than I do on amazon. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There is also a similar product I see advertised on TV daily here that does the same thing.  They say it contains fibers for realism and stays until washed out.

@Kachina624   The JR product has no fibers in it like some others and really grips the scalp unlike eyeshadow. It really stays put until you wash it out. 

Respected Contributor

I use it for one spot and it lasts until I shampoo.  I also use it for a matte eyeshadow and for my eyebrows.  I've used it for at least 10 years.  First bought on QVC, got my last on Amazon.  I get the one for redhair because it is really a medium brown.

Honored Contributor

Be careful of the ones that say it has fiber to grip the hair.  Just in my experience, I tried one of those and it does exactly what it says.  That was my problem -- it grips the hair and makes it incredibly stiff and crunchy at the roots!  It was difficult to comb through, if you even wanted to touch up your hair.  Therefore, if you aren't careful, it can pull your hair out.  It felt horrible, and I used very ittle.

Honored Contributor

Anyone ever try the TruHair from HSN?  I've wondered about that too.

Honored Contributor

I also like Kristopher Buckle's product. I still can't find a blonde that really is blonde and I'm wondering if the talcum migrates into my brain. I'm serious.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Anyone ever try the TruHair from HSN?  I've wondered about that too.

I tried both and the TruHair is far better IMHO. WAY easier application and works great for doing those pesky roots. Good colors too.