Honored Contributor

Never heard of her. Went to Dillards today and got her roses body creme and colonge, but, never heard of that line. Based in London I think.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE Jo Malone has wonderful fragrances. My favorite is the grapefruit. It was purchased by Estée Lauder some while back. Neiman Marcus was the first place I saw it back in the day. I hope you enjoy your purchases.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  Jo Malone has some nice fragrances. I like the pear and fressia. She mixes flowers and fruit a lot.

A few years back, Zulilly had, six or four bottles in a gift set for sale. All great combos in her line.

Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Wild Bluebell is nice too.

Honored Contributor

Jo Malone has been around for a long time. We used to take my niece into Manhattan to the Jo Malone store so she could buy. @SharkE 

Super Contributor

LOVE Jo Malone fragrances.  Orange Blossom is my fave but I also like mixing different ones such as Earl grey & Cucumber, English Oak, Wood Sage & Sea Salt.  I buy a bottle as a souvineer each time I travel at an international airport - duty free. 

Respected Contributor

I have read that Duchess Catherine uses Jo Malone.

Honored Contributor

I got mad at  a friend and felt like letting loose so by the time I left Dillards  had spent almost 200 on body creme and the rose smell cologne.

People make me so mad , cost me money too.

1%23scream.gif

Honored Contributor

Jo Malone has the best fragrances.  They're not synthetic smelling at all and last a long time.  Even my husband wears them. 

Regular Contributor

Orange Blossom is my favorite!

Honored Contributor

Surprised you never heard of her ,very popular, been around for years.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.