Respected Contributor

Hello!

a few weeks ago I received a sample of jo Malone peony & blush suede fragrance. Really pretty scent. Well I was traveling and left it in the hotel! Dang. Anyway, I was curious anyone here wear jo Malone scents? What are your  thought. Luckily I still have the card so I will go get another sample to try again before I purchase.

just curious! Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

I like the Jo Malone Grapefruit. It is a fresh scent that I enjoy since I do not like florals. All of the Jo Malone scents are good. If you are at a counter, use the tester strips for 3 fragrances. Take them home. See which one strikes your fancy when you are away from the whole selection. They may have samples in some of the stores.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jo Malone fragrances

[ Edited ]

@On It @Thanks! I'll sniff the grapefruit fragrance also!

Respected Contributor

so expensive and they don't have ANY staying power on me

for that kind of money I can buy a perfume that sticks with me, like Chanel Number 5

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

From trying a few in the past I find they have no staying power. On me the scent is gone in a few hours. Too much money for something that does not last.

Valued Contributor

I hate to hear that JM has no staying power. I really wanted to check out that grapefruit scent. 

Oh well, there's some Lush fragrances with grapefruit that I want to try as well.

Respected Contributor

For those of you who like a grapefruit scent, you might like this one. It's my signature summer fragrance and it has notes of grapefruit, along with other things. Very fresh. 

shopping.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother Thanks! That was one of my moms favorite scents.when I'm walking by a counter and I see it take a whiff and smile! Such precious memories !

Respected Contributor

@SnowOwl79 metoo! I'm still gonna see I can't get a few samples and try!

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse @I'm gonna try that one too! I love good smelling fragrance!