Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Daughter Is So Pretty!!

When I first say the heading of the this thread, I knew that the whole "step" stuff would rear its head.

The topic as stated solely as a compliment to the host's daughter. There is no reason to rehash the same old-same old. It simply doesn't matter.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I just tuned in a few minutes ago and Jill said the model right now is her daughter...she is just beautiful!  And doing a great job modeling too!!

Where can I see her picture?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry I missed the show. I think that it's awesome QVC celebrated Jill on air and that her family was able to be with her to share this.  Congratulations to Jill for reaching this milestone.  I hope her daughter can return to her side someday to do some more modeling at Q if that's something she wants to do.

On a side note, I think it is a nice gesture when a company recognizes an employee's hire date anniversary.  I hope QVC does something nice for all of their other employees who work behind the scenes when it's their anniversary.

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

I just tuned in a few minutes ago and Jill said the model right now is her daughter...she is just beautiful!  And doing a great job modeling too!!

@Valstybaby If you go to Jill's Facebook page, there is a video of the show.  I just found it and fast forwarded to about the 2 hour 12 minute mark.  There is a segment of Jill talking to David V. and her daughter and son Trevor were there.  I've heard her speak of Trevor so many times and this is the first time I've seen him.  A beautiful family!

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@Valstybaby If you go to Jill's Facebook page, there is a video of the show.  I just found it and fast forwarded to about the 2 hour 12 minute mark.  There is a segment of Jill talking to David V. and her daughter and son Trevor were there.  I've heard her speak of Trevor so many times and this is the first time I've seen him.  A beautiful family!

Thank you!

Occasional Visitor

What is Jill going to be doing after QVC

Respected Contributor

@gookee.. there’s been much speculation- No one knows. She said she is leaving to start a new chapter in her life.