Valued Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer, the prettiest of All QVC hosts

another totally uneccesary post.

I wonder how anyone would feel if people came into their place of employment and critiqued them. 

Cute, pretty, attractive? they're all the same family of positive attributes and certainly don't need nit picking. 

Esteemed Contributor

jill is attractive , I just wish she'd stop the ummm's.   I feel that Jackie Gonzales was a beauty,  just beautiful skin , I miss her.  Sandra is stunning, so is Courtney.  My favorite host though is Antonella ,  she is so real and didn't to earth and funny,  love watching her!

Honored Contributor

I think in the hosts line of work they indeed have to be attractive to get the job. I too believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think we can all agree that there are people like Chantal the model, who is classically beautiful. Jill is an attractive woman in my opinion for her age and when she was younger I thought, was a really cute girl. I know people think they are above commenting on it, but looks do matter. We just have to do the best we can with what we were given.

Respected Contributor

I always thought Jill was very pretty.

When she first came to QVC she reminded me of Snow White when her hair was darker. 

All the host are lovely each in their own way though.Smiley Happy