Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer, the prettiest of All QVC hosts

@engineer wrote:

Jill, IS the prettiest and most well prepared of all the hosts. She is a NATURAL! Look at her eyes. Windows to her soul. The Q needs to have  Jill "TRY" to teach other hosts. Some of the other hosts are all about themselves. Jill always tell the truth. No exagerating( sorry about sp) I, personally appreciate her. Am reaching point turning off tv.  when other hosts are on. At one time enjoyed Amy Stran. Think she is now becoming more full of herself.I know it is not easy to be a host. Being sincere like Jill goes a long way in sales.( Also, Carolyn and Jane Treacy are great)

Uh uh... Jill gilds the lily with the best of them. Her strength is in making some... believe that she doesn't... They're all sales people and none of them is beyond hyperbole if it makes the sale... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Gidget all grown up.  I always thought Sally Field was attractive and Jill has that same "girl next door" look.  Her professionalism as a host impresses me too.

Trusted Contributor

This post started out positively until contributors started picking apart whether Jill is pretty or cute (or whatever).  I hope we can agree that all the hosts are attractive and talented in their own individual and interesting way.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This entire thread is strange to me.  It harkens back to side comments written on composition notepaper in school.  Who's the prettiest?  Cute versus beautiful? I mean no disrespect at all, perhaps I'm just tired. 

Respected Contributor

@straytostray- she does say that quite a bit. Lol..
A somewhat peculiar statement to include as a 1st post..🤔
Respected Contributor

My 2nd comment was referring to the OP..
Super Contributor

I agree with all of the positive remarks about Jill.   She is by far the most professional & non phoney of all of the hosts, & she is truley the "Prettiest" in my eyes!!   I also think she should be a mentor to the "newbeeies".

Honored Contributor

As is always the case... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... 

I'd add that with hosts, so are qualities like sincerity, competence, professionalism and so on...

Jill is not among the hosts I prefer to see presenting on those very rare occasions when I tune in to QVC...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry, but this thread is ridiculous. Every hostess is pretty in their own unique way. Just my opinion.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I do not think she is the prettiest host at all.