Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer, the prettiest of All QVC hosts

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@snout  The hosts don't participate in the boards so it's doubtful Jill will see your message; however you can contact her on Facebook. 

How do you know they don't read the posts Kachina?

Trusted Contributor

If Jill does read this, please learn some new color desciptions for light green. Not every light green gem for example is Granny Smith Apple.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

I notice how lovely Jill's complexion is. She looks like she really takes care of her skin and her makeup is always natural and well applied. She really does look like "the girl next door" and that look is very attractive!

I agree--Jill's complexion is beautiful and her make-up always looks so good.  I think she gives pertinent information on the items she presents and does it without a lot of drama.  Excellent host.

Valued Contributor

Prettier than Rick Domeier?

Just kidding. I think they all look great. 

Respected Contributor

She's far from being cute.  She's a grown woman.

Esteemed Contributor

@TY wrote:

I notice how lovely Jill's complexion is. She looks like she really takes care of her skin and her makeup is always natural and well applied. She really does look like "the girl next door" and that look is very attractive!

------------------

I agree...her skin is beautiful!!  Recently, one of the jeweler/vendors (Robert Lee Morris) told her she had "no wrinkles".  She answered...."Fat is a good filler for wrinkles!!"  Loved her quick, witty answer....

Esteemed Contributor

I agree Jill is really pretty. I thought Jacque Gonzales was the prettiest of the hosts.   The two Jaynes/Janes are attractive, too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

Jill, IS the prettiest and most well prepared of all the hosts. She is a NATURAL! Look at her eyes. Windows to her soul. The Q needs to have  Jill "TRY" to teach other hosts. Some of the other hosts are all about themselves. Jill always tell the truth. No exagerating( sorry about sp) I, personally appreciate her. Am reaching point turning off tv.  when other hosts are on. At one time enjoyed Amy Stran. Think she is now becoming more full of herself.I know it is not easy to be a host. Being sincere like Jill goes a long way in sales.( Also, Carolyn and Jane Treacy are great)

Trusted Contributor

Are any of them unattractive?  I never thought so.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's one for you @Plaid Pants2.

After 6 years of nothing to say about any subject on any thread in any forum.

I so agree with you.