Super Contributor

This is one of my favorite fragrances and I went to buy some last weekend and no one had it! Finally a cosmetics lady at Carson's said Honey that company doesnt exist anymore. Arrrg! I found a bottle of it on EBay and it is supposed to be authentic and not some knock off. If I had known the Company was going under I would have stocked up. Woman Sad 

Super Contributor

Re: Jessica McClintock is gone!

FragranceNet.com has Jessica McClintock in three sizes, a gift set, which includes 3.4oz spray and body lotion, and also just the body lotion on it's on. I have ordered from this site many times and it is always authentic perfumes. Hope this will be some help.

Honored Contributor

@NeNe1010, try Overstock.com. They have it. I had to order my fragrance from there after it was discontinued. Very pleased.

Honored Contributor

I second fragrancenet. For one thing, I like that they keep their fragrances climate-controlled. I don't know that other non-fragrance-specific sites do that.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone. I am going to check these out. I have loved this fragrance for years and was really sad when I thought I couldnt get it anywhere anymore.  

Honored Contributor

I just checked Amazon and they have a nice selection.

Honored Contributor

I don't think people bother knocking off failing companies.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NeNe1010

A quick check on Walgreens drugstore  online said my 2 of my local stores has it in stock.  

Honored Contributor

@NeNe1010 wrote:

This is one of my favorite fragrances and I went to buy some last weekend and no one had it! Finally a cosmetics lady at Carson's said Honey that company doesnt exist anymore. Arrrg! I found a bottle of it on EBay and it is supposed to be authentic and not some knock off. If I had known the Company was going under I would have stocked up. Woman Sad 

I love Jessica mcclintock.  One of my friends had it on one day and I have had a bottle ever since.  I do have a small amount now.  You might try buymebeauty.com.  I know they have a cover girl lipstick that is no longer available in the stores. I had no idea it was no longer available.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NeNe1010, I just checked on fragrancenet. Assuming that it is the original Jessica McClintock EDP that you're looking for, their purchase price for a 3.4 ounce EDP spray is $20.99 -- if you click on the 30% off coupon. I doubt you could beat that price for a fragrance that is stored properly.

Regardless of where you buy, be sure that if it doesn't smell right to you, you can return it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland