Honored Contributor

Jergens Neck And Chest Cream

It's new, wondering if anyone has tried it. I use the Gold Bond neck and chest and it works well for me. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jergens Neck And Chest Cream

I have not tried the Jergens neck cream but I have to say I was spending $80.00 on Tula neck cream which is good but with the Gold Bond I have the same results!   I'm finally smartening up that I don't have to spend so much on beauty creams, Gold Bond works just as well for 1/4 the price.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen ads for the Jergens and thought about buying it..... but, like others here, I'm just sooo happy with the Gold Bond Firming Cream, I don't want to switch.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I've never tried it. I see that it has SPF 15. Better than none, but still not quite enough.  I think I like the GB ingredients better even though it has no SPF in it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It contains an all chemical sunscreen, petroleum and parabens, no thanks. 

Respected Contributor

I was using the Gold Bond neck cream and really liked it.  Recently I got the Tweak-d Face and body cream and I have seen a difference in my 65 yr. old face and neck.  I love the fact that the end of the day my neck and face still feel soft and moisturized.  

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I have not tried the Jergens neck cream but I have to say I was spending $80.00 on Tula neck cream which is good but with the Gold Bond I have the same results!   I'm finally smartening up that I don't have to spend so much on beauty creams, Gold Bond works just as well for 1/4 the price.

My grandmother had beautiful skin the only face product she used was Ponds.