Esteemed Contributor

............as found at your local drug store.  Want a tan but not a commitment to fake tan?  I have 2 full bottles from Q unused - took a chance on Jergens Natural Glow hand cream.  It's great - while moisturizing a tan appears. Using every other day on legs, etc.,  - no slop - no mess - just a tube of lotion.  It won an award.

Honored Contributor

Glad someone got good results from it - unless the hand cream is not the same as the body one!  It was smelly and after a few days the color built up in certain areas and just looked awful.  

Respected Contributor

Love this - have used it for years with no oder or problems!

Honored Contributor

It's the only self-tanner that I would use if I wanted a pretty tan. It doesn't have a strange scent and it looks very natural.

Respected Contributor

I've used Jergens Natural Glow for awhile now.  Perfect amount of tan.  You control that by how often you want to use it.  Absolutely zero smell, and very moisturizing.  Comes in two shades.  I stick with the lighter one, which seems to be the best seller.   

Honored Contributor

I dont see any Jergens Glow that is designated as a hand cream, either for face or body. Also, the ingredients are just awful

Mineral Oil

Petroleum

DMDM Hydantoin

several Parabens

Respected Contributor

Turned me the most gorgeous shade of orange.  LOL  That was it for me.  Trying Josie's now and so far so good.  Glad it works for you.  Must less expensive option.

Respected Contributor

I really love this product! i find it  to have a very natural look, with no build up or orangey- ness- 

FYI, Walmart (Equate) has a knock off which is just as good but even LESS expensive!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I dont see any Jergens Glow that is designated as a hand cream, either for face or body. Also, the ingredients are just awful

Mineral Oil

Petroleum

DMDM Hydantoin

several Parabens

The mousse has no petroletum or mineral oil.

Honored Contributor

I subscribe to Walmart's beauty box and every once in awhile they send a tube of this stuff.  I really like it, I think it comes in degrees of tan.