Regular Contributor

Re: Jennifer Stallone on ShopHQ

I enjoy seeing the remote spots. And it makes programming less rote.  I picked up the Rulinea FX Hand Cream.  I've had it before when Jen was at HSN and it was really more of a lotion.  But I think the companies do everything they can to update their formulas so this version may be a little thicker.  Hoping so...my hands are taking a beating, as I know everyone's are.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

“Plumpen” is a word in the English language.  

ok, it just sounds weird (to me) the way she says it. For example, I would say either "plump up"  the skin or "plumpen the skin" but it sounds funny to say plumpen UP the skin.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I thought it was nifty she was Skyping from her home.  Kim Gravel phoned in her show on QVC the other day.  This is how home shopping will be for now.  It will be interesting.

@tototwo   I think what we are going though is going to change the way we live for the rest of our lives... this is going to be the new normal...

Skyping from other locations say on the news... and other  tv shows...  will continue for a long time.... NO MORE MOVIE THEATERS and close contact with large groups  of people....  I think people see this epic period as coming to an end in a short time frame.... and that is NOT THE TRUTH.

Many people want things to return to "NORMAL" but what we had is GONE. Our lives will NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. 

Respected Contributor

I just hope that everything our world is going thru will make us better people. Not be so quick to judge. Be there for each other. Reach out and help someone......we need this right now. 🙋🏻‍♀️💐😢