Respected Contributor

drives me crazy everytime she says  "plumpen-up the skin".  And she says it a lot!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Stallone on ShopHQ

@KKJ  If she is using it as a verb, it is correct.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really?  I can see saying  "plump-up"  the skin, but  "plumpen-up"  just sounds weird to me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up. I have used and liked her products and I need to get some- I wish she was still at HSN. ShopHQ shipping costs are not customer friendly... 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She had shows on yesterday. She was Skyping from her home in LA.  Her daughters and Sly came on camera briefly.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was nifty she was Skyping from her home.  Kim Gravel phoned in her show on QVC the other day.  This is how home shopping will be for now.  It will be interesting.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up. I have used and liked her products and I need to get some- I wish she was still at HSN. ShopHQ shipping costs are not customer friendly... 

Their shipping fees keep many of us from buying , some shipping are as high as 30% added on to the cost of the item. 

Regular Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Their shipping fees keep many of us from buying , some shipping are as high as 30% added on to the cost of the item. 

I used to order the glycholic pads and I'm coming down to my last few.  Besides shipping fees I don't care for ShopHQ and wish she would have stayed at HSN.  If I decide to keep using them I'll order direct from her site with hopes she offers a deal once in a while.

Honored Contributor

I usually find SSC on ebay, you can always check there for the pads. 

Jen was on SHQ again last night and said she will be on again Wed night. Her daughters made appearances last nite and her dogs. 

Honored Contributor

“Plumpen” is a word in the English language.