Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt's new fall "do

I like the shorter hair style on her. The before style looks uncombed and isn't flattering. The light color was nice, but not the longer style.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

😏 Looks to me as though she got the full service package.

Shampoo / Cut / Lift / Tuck

Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt's new fall 'do

I do like the short hair but like her longer hair better.

I never would have recognized her; she is such a pretty woman.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Jennifer Love Hewitt, but I am disappointed she resorted to posting such heavily filtered pictures. And I am really sick of hair extensions and it seems as if every celeb sports them.

She wears blonde hair well and I think she would look great with a wavy blonde lob.

Trusted Contributor

LOVE the before with LONG hair. NOT a fan of the BORING old lady bob.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I like the shorter haircut, it's sleek and fits her.  All the hanging faux hair these days is really getting tiresome, it's like a uniform or something.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with others who say those pictures don't even look like the JLH I've seen in the past.  As far as the hairstyles, I prefer #2.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I like the shorter haircut, it's sleek and fits her.  All the hanging faux hair these days is really getting tiresome, it's like a uniform or something.  

I think it's a nice change @MoJoV .  She's always had longer hair through the years.  She wears this cut well.  

Honored Contributor

These pictures do not even look like her????  These pictures are either altered, she lost a lot of weight or had a lot of things done to her face???  I think both pictures - the makeup and hair -- both very pretty.  I still don't even think they look like her???? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I am posting again.  I see that it was said that she used filters to post on instagram.  Goodness -- what a change!  I always thought and think she is a very beautiful woman no matter what she does.  I actually don't have a preference --- I like both styles very much!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin