Honored Contributor

Jennifer Lawrence Dior Joy Ad

Every time I see this ad in a magazine I think it's just stunning. Has anyone tried the perfume? I didn't want to smell it in the magazine today because my allergies were already bad. Sometimes those magazine samples can be, let's say, very pungent.

The diamond necklace looks beautiful too

FlXilEPkrGjMwACi.jpg

Jennifer-Lawrence-Dior-Joy-Perfume-Campaign04.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Dior Joy Ad

She is stunning ❤️

Honored Contributor

I'm very curious how it smells too, @Greeneyedlady21.  Hopefully someone will describe for us!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

All the Dior commercials are gorgeous. Never mind watching those:-)
Honored Contributor

Some other ads from the campaign that I found online, haven't seen them in magazines yet. Wow. Better view of the necklace too.

o.68689.jpgjennifer-lawrence-dior-s-new-fragrance-joy-photoshoot-13.jpgJennifer-Lawrence-Dior-Joy-Perfume-Campaign02.jpg

Honored Contributor

joy-by-dior-the-new-fragrance-featuring-jennifer-lawrence-large-5.jpgkgj6pz7.jpg

Honored Contributor

That necklace needs to be accessible to the masses!

Valued Contributor

I tried Dior Joy when I was at Ulta yesterday.  It is a wonderful sent.  Not a "clean like right out of the shower" smell, definately a perfume smell. It is  not a light sent. I can't see it as a daily casual spray.  I would imagine that when you wear it it will not fade .

Valued Contributor

Oh...one more thing.  Does anyone know if this is an off shoot of the original Joy?  My MIL wore that exclusively and it is the most expensive perfume in the world. I can't remember what Ulta was selling it for...not sure I even looked....but I can't imagine it is the original Joy (which is sold at Nordstrom).

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd I agree, that necklace is so beautiful. Can only imagine how much it costs, will Google and see what I can find out.

@Retiredpsych I just read that Dior ( actually LVMH, Dior is a subsidiary brand LVMH owns so many brands) acquired Jean Patou, maker of the original Joy.