Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Garner's hair...

I  have always thought that she was very pretty.  For some reason though, my DH and sons don't think so.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

She's pretty but she  did not do her own hair.  A whole team of hair stylists, make up artists, clothing stylists made her look that natural and gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

From this photo it looks like her hair is on the thicker side.  She looks great.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I am sure that hair was professionally styled, backcombed, sprayed, etc. to get that full natural look for the pictures.  I just don't think that was her putting some rollers in and it looks like that.  Probably took hours, and then as stated, photoshopping.

Valued Contributor

In my opinion she has extensions. All celebrities use them.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Jennifer Garner sure looks beautiful on the recent People magazine cover.  I like this hairstyle with a full look instead of the pin straight stringy hairstyle that some celebrities wear.  Looks like she may have used a few hot rollers for this look.  Lovely!

Screenshot_2021-03-25 People Magazine on Instagram “Like many parents, Jennifer Garner had to adjust to sheltering at home [...].png

What two hours in the makeup chair with makeup artists does for you

in reality....2501C758-0A71-405F-8FEF-3B334D8E42FA.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal She looks like the girl next door!!!!!!!!  Love her and her ability to stay grounded and raise her family, most admirable.

Respected Contributor

I was a casting director in NYC for over a decade. There is no picture in/on a magzine cover, on a CD cover, in an ad or used for professional purposes that is not air brushed/ photo shopped/ retouched- as this one is. None!

Honored Contributor

She is very cute, and looks very natural, but it takes a long time in a makeup chair to achieve that natural look! I remember hearing a makeup artist saying that to look that natural is hard work! lol.......

Regular Contributor