Honored Contributor

Jennifer Garner sure looks beautiful on the recent People magazine cover.  I like this hairstyle with a full look instead of the pin straight stringy hairstyle that some celebrities wear.  Looks like she may have used a few hot rollers for this look.  Lovely!

Screenshot_2021-03-25 People Magazine on Instagram “Like many parents, Jennifer Garner had to adjust to sheltering at home [...].png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Garner's hair...

She's a natural beauty.....never looks over the top.  Her hair is pretty.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I like this style better. Wonder if just for magazine shoot or her new "every day style". 

Honored Contributor

Looks to me like it's just hers. Her natural look. I don't think she did anything to it-but I have a sneaking sensation that she parted it on her opposite side to give it more body for the pic.

Respected Contributor

She is the celeb. used for Virtue Labs haircare, if you go to their website she is on the first page of it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Lovely color and style.  Very suited to her face.  Makeup is nice too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Looks to me like it's just hers. Her natural look. I don't think she did anything to it-but I have a sneaking sensation that she parted it on her opposite side to give it more body for the pic.

@Judaline 

Her hair is beautiful and at least it's not parted in the middle, flat on top and hanging down like scraggly kitchen curtains over the front of her shoulders...like a couple of Q hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

Garner is someone you just want to be happy. I like her vibe. AND she's a lovely lady.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Photoshop.  None of these celebs look this way in real life. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't have recognized her Smiley Surprised  She's very pretty tho!