Honored Contributor

I don't have Jennifer Garner's money.  So, at that price, I'll pass.  

Respected Contributor

I did try a sample of Byredo Gypsy Water. I did not like it at all. I thought it was more of a unisex perfume. On me the inscense was too strong, too woody & the mix of lemon & vanilla was not pleasing to me imo. It lasted 15 min. A fail for me but we all have our own preference in scents.

Valued Contributor

I've just been listening to Leonard Cohen singing "WHERE IS MY GYPSY WIFE TONIGHT?"  How about that, it's a beautiful song and Gypsy/Romani people are lovely, in my mind.  I have some Gypsy ancestors from Romania and I've never thought that "Gypsy" was CURRENTLY a racial slur.  It really depends on who's speaking and when; we still aren't sure how to refer to North America's original inhabitants: American Indians? Indians? Native Americans? Indigenous Peoples?  Ask a number of 'original inhabitants' and you'll get different answers.  Yes, the Gypsy/Romani folks originated from India, many centuries ago.  Go to Wikipedia and learn something new -- and if you're speaking with a person who is obviously of another ethnic origin, just ask them what they prefer to be called.  Big Deal.   We're ALL 'mutts' if you take the trouble to test your DNA Ancestry Profile you might be shocked!!!

(Now let's talk BEAUTY...)