Frequent Contributor

I love the lipstick she wears. I would like to ask her about it but I do not have facebook. Would someone reach out to her and see if she will answer? Thank you

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mjd1954

In one of her FB posts she references glosses from Bare Minerals and Mally.  You might start there and see if you recognize the color.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey

[ Edited ]

@mjd1954 wrote:

I love the lipstick she wears. I would like to ask her about it but I do not have facebook. Would someone reach out to her and see if she will answer? Thank you

@mjd1954  Just flipped channel to check for you. It looks very similar to the Doll 10 Nude duo that has the gloss attached. Many of the hosts have said they wear it.

*** Keep in mind, the color of her natural lips, her lip pencil or gloss, could alter the shade of a lipstick’s appearance in the tube.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@mjd1954

You can email Jennifer, or any other host.

Go to the very bottom of this page, or any QVC page, where it says “Connect with Us”.  Under that, you will find the category of “Meet Our Hosts”.  Click on that, find Jennifer’s photo on the host page and click on that.  There you will see a place to read her blogs, but underneath that you will see two icons.  One (with the blue ‘F’) is for her Facebook page, but the other is a picture of an envelope.  Click on that and it will bring up a pop-up to send her an email, which should already have her email address in it.  I’d write it here, but I’m not sure I’m allowed.

Hope that helps you.  And I hope you get a response!🙂

Valued Contributor

@mjd1954

during a beauty show she was hosting today, Jennifer said she uses a Tarte lipstick and a Bare Minerals gloss. She didn't say the color of them, though. Hope this helps!