Honored Contributor

~~JeanLouiseFinch

[ Edited ]

Since you post got deleted, can you please tell me the name of the pink tinged eye primer again? I wasn't able to write it down before it got deleted. Just don't post a link to the website I guess and it won't get deleted again (or shouldn't). Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Since you post got deleted, can you please tell me the name of the pink tinged eye primer again? I wasn't able to write it down before it got deleted. Just don't post a link to the website I guess and it won't get deleted again (or shouldn't). Thank you!

Do and online search for a company called Southern Magnolia Minerals.  It should be one of the first in the list of results and shown as smmcosmetics.  Use the link to click through and then look up "pink concealer"  I know Barb cares about being cruelty free, non-toxic, natural, and gluten free in both her makeup and skincare. To confirm the cruelty free, look under the "About" tab and then to their "Promise".  She doesn't have the actual Leaping Bunny emblem, but has another one associated with the International Humane Society.

Anyway, the pink concealer is in a tube and can also be used as primer.  I don't think there are any ingredients that you would find offensive or irritating.  The tube runs around $13.  There's also a set of 4 color correctors in little pots that includes a pink one.  The set is right around $20.  Barb has a very nice Petal Pink Illuminizer HD Finishing Powder too that I like to use.   Shipping is prompt and usually free on orders of $10 or more.  Everything is made in the USA.  I used to get all my makeup from her and still buy some things from her so I can vouch for her.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, I will check it out!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome.  Her items are pretty well priced - not too expensive so if you try something and it's not quite right you aren't out a bundle.