Honored Contributor

Anyone ordering it?

Introducing the first fragrance for her by Jason Wu. Beautifully crafted from the inside out, the eau de parfum is constructed around key notes of jasmine sambac, pink pepper, fig, iris, and sensual woods.

Valued Contributor

I find it difficult to order fragrances without trying them first. From the description, it seems like it would smell nice, but I might hate it. It's also not cheap- $93! I wish they'd send out samples or create mini sets so we could try them. It's a pass for me but I'm interested in what others think.  

Respected Contributor

His perfume has been out since 2017. I have not tested it in stores but the bottle is unique. Its too bad that they don't have websites that offer samples to purchase for designer fragrances. They do with Niche fragrances for about 4 to 7 $$.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

His perfume has been out since 2017. I have not tested it in stores but the bottle is unique. Its too bad that they don't have websites that offer samples to purchase for designer fragrances. They do with Niche fragrances for about 4 to 7 $$.

@Kabella Ebay does.  I just purchased a 10 trial spray vials with free shipping.  Ebayer is 100% feedback.
Esteemed Contributor

I HAVE A SAKS OFF FIFTH BY ME.  THEY SELL THE ROLLERBALL FOR $14.99 AND THE 1 OZ. FOR $29.  GOING TO CHECK IT OUT TODAY WHILE RUNNING ERRANDS.  

Honored Contributor

The notes sound really nice, but I wonder if it lasts. That is my biggest problem with a lot of perfumes...... 

Esteemed Contributor

Alot of reviews on Macy's site. Sounds interesting. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  I don't shop on e-bay. Yes, you can find samples & bottles but I prefer not too. Thanks for replying.

Esteemed Contributor

I DID PURCHASE IT TODAY AT SAKS OFF FIFTH.

THEY WERE OUT OF THE ROLLERBALL, BUT I GOT THE 1 OUNCE IN THE COOL BOTTLE FOR $29.  THAT IS 1/2 OFF THE NORMAL PRICE.

CAN'T WAIT TO OPEN IT LATER ON!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

The notes sound really nice, but I wonder if it lasts. That is my biggest problem with a lot of perfumes...... 

@CANDLEQUEEN I have that issue as well.  I returned Trish McEvoy No 9 Blackberry & Vanilla as I didn't smell anything after 10 minutes.  Philosophy's Falling In Love Summer has the same scent and lasts all day.