Esteemed Contributor

NOT AS INTENSE AS FALLING IN LOVE PECKY.  GOES ON STRONGER, BUT DRIES DOWN TO AN AWESOME WOODSY/CLEAN SCENT.  LOVE IT.  KEEP SNIFFING MY WRISTS.  I HAVE MUCH MORE POTENT SCENTS AS WELL, BUT THIS IS A  REFRESHING TWIST FOR ME.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

The notes sound really nice, but I wonder if it lasts. That is my biggest problem with a lot of perfumes...... 

@CANDLEQUEEN I have that issue as well.  I returned Trish McEvoy No 9 Blackberry & Vanilla as I didn't smell anything after 10 minutes.  Philosophy's Falling In Love Summer has the same scent and lasts all day.

@Pecky I love Falling in Love, and yes that lasts on me as does Pure Grace! I just hate paying that kind ofmoney for a perfume that doesn't last! Trish's perfume smells really good, but I have never purchased it, I know it is really similar to FIL....... 

Esteemed Contributor

WHILE I DO LOVE THE SMELL OF JASON WU, IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE A LONG STAYING POWER.  MAYBE IT IS JUST ME, BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I had a significant amount of Macy's money to use or lose so I ordered it today and am getting 10% cash back from Rakuten so it was less than the good price QVC was offering.

The descriptions of the scent were intriguing so I hope I like it.  I have been wanting to expand my predictable perfume repetoire a little.

I much prefer buying eau de parfum since it is more potent.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered a sample of Jason Wu's fragrance , received it today. Love the fragrance !  My all time favorites used to be  the original Marc Jacobs ,  Byzance,  and Fracas .

Jason's fragrance is my new fav

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 

For me the fragrance lasted all  day 12 hrs  until I showered  with one application .

I love the mix of the jasmine & pink pepper .  I  bought a sample to try , so now  will by a bottle .

Respected Contributor

@weezer111  I have to really love a high priced fragrance even tho it does not have a long lasting power. I don't mind re-applying a scent that captivates me.I have some EDT's that last longer than some of my Eau de Parfums. Its not just you Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@aroc3435  Not all Eau de Parfums are potent. Some leave a long trail while others which I prefer are arms length projection. The ones I do have that have more sillage are winter scents and at that I tread lightly.