Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2021-03-18-19-27-38.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2021-03-18-19-28-04.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

No but it reminds me of KKW beauty packaging and look 

@jackthebear   I'm not sure about the KKW beauty part, but am influenced by packaging. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Hi 

Thanks so much .

I have not tried it yet . I had heard about this brand recently . Will be checking it out . I use only cruelty free brands and love to support them . 

Have a great weekend 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I have looked at it at Target, but nothing really jumped out at me.

If you try anything that is great, please, let us know.

I am always willing to be talked into new makeup!

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Hi 

Thanks so much .

I have not tried it yet . I had heard about this brand recently . Will be checking it out . I use only cruelty free brands and love to support them . 

Have a great weekend 

@marmarbrooklyn  and all - post reviews if you end up purchasing. I want to check it out in person a the store to see what is offered. I'm definitely interested in a couple of the items. Unlikely to see this at Q bc of the low price points.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear   I'm not sure about the KKW beauty part, but am influenced by packaging. 

I saw it at Ulta but b/c of CV I could not get a good look at the products but to me, they looked nice,  KK or not 

doesn't factor into me

but IIRC the tube reflected the product colors

of course now they could be discounted b/c of the W

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

those eyeshadows look very pink red to me 

nothing I would wear 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Matte Lipsticks – show-all

Jason Wu lipstick tube are a bit different but the colors are the same idea I think,  

Trusted Contributor

If anyone is interested, you can see this brand in action on You Tube by Risa Does Makeup.  Also, I think it's on sale right now directly on the JAson Wu website.  I was tempted after seeing Risa review it, but it's not carried in my Target.