Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jason Wu Beauty is coming to Target!

Another reason to Heart Target! 

Although it doesn't launch until January,  there should be some advance promos, sneak peeks etc

The fashion designer is teaming up with NYX Cosmetics founder Toni Ko and her new incubator Bespoke Beauty Brands on Jason Wu Beauty, described as a “collection of everyday makeup essentials,” according to WWD. 

The beauty brand consists of 25 cruelty-free products for eyes, lips, cheeks and brows, priced from $10 to $25 and formulated to meet the Target Clean standards.

Of course, this isn’t the first time a fashion designer has tapped into the beauty market, but this does mark the first time a major fashion designer has entered the mass-market beauty space. “The market could definitely use a high-end luxury fashion designer to do an amazing, beautiful cosmetics brand to bring that luxury feel to the aisles of your everyday chain stores,” Ko told WWD.

It’ll also be the second brand to roll out under Ko’s new program. “Functional makeup doesn’t have to be expensive,” Ko said in a press release. “I believe every consumer should have access to high-quality cosmetics that will make them look and feel their best, while being good to their skin.”

And for Wu, the step into beauty was destined to be.

“I wanted to launch Jason Wu Beauty because I am literally obsessed with beauty,” he explained to the publication. “When I launched my first fragrance, I had in my mind this dream to create Jason Wu Beauty as an exclamation point to everything that I love.”

He continued, “It is thrilling to imagine the Jason Wu woman being able to find cosmetics that speak to her desire for products that are considered, of the highest quality and complement the refined femininity in my clothes. These are hallmarks of my brand and I really wanted to explore what that could mean for her in the beauty space.”

Jason Wu beauty will drop at Target and Jason Wu Beauty website on Jan. 17.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Jason Wu Beauty is coming to Target!

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for posting. I also noticed Jason Wu fashions on the Q schedule during November. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for posting. I also noticed Jason Wu fashions on the Q schedule during November. 

@Shanus   & anyone interested - the Jason Wu Beauty website is in development, but you can register your email for notifications.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Chi-town -❤️❤️🥳🥳Love all your posts! Thank you!
Honored Contributor

Ranging from $10 to $25, Jason Wu Beauty’s lineup is set to include such products as:

• Brows Before Boys multi-use powder for the brows and hairline;
  • Celestial Dust highly pigmented cream shadows;
  • Jason the Freckled Boy faux freckles;
  • Good Night Mr. Wu night time lip mask;
  • Hot Fluff lipstick colors;
  • Free-Da Brow eyebrow mascara with dual-sided long and short brushes;
  • Mist-er Wu face mist;
  • Extra Pout lip glosses with lip plumper;
  • Stay In Line lipliner pencils; and
  • Ready Set Matte setting powder with pure silica and custom sifter and powder puff.

Products part of the Jason Wu Beauty collection are clean, cruelty-free, and formulated without the use of such ingredients as propyl-parabens, butyl-parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-donors, nonylphenol ethoxylates, oxybenzone, SLES, retinyl palmitate, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, BHT and BHT, the company said.