Esteemed Contributor

Happy New Years Wenners!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year to you!!

I have a question for fellow wenners.....I purchased a couple items from Chaz's site during the Black Friday sale and I am wondering if his site has sales very often? I wouldn't have known about it unless I saw it posted here(thanks for that!!!). I regret not stocking up when it was 20% off with free S&H, but it was the first time ordering from his site. Shipping time etc was great.

Wishing everyone and healthy, happy 2015!!

Valued Contributor

Welcome to 2015!!

Wishing you all a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Hi equss! bruingirl, a fellow Wenner, keeps us updated with info on all the sales.

Happy New Year, W84Wen!

Respected Contributor

Hello Dere!

Happy new year to you too! Once in a while they run free shipping. I signed on with them for email updates so I knew about black Friday sale. That was pretty good, 20% off and free shipping. QVC had some pretty good things going too.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the WWC styling cream from Chaz's site a couple of days ago and the shipping was free. No sale, no special code. Compared to QVC, no tax and no shipping is a pretty good discount. If I had purchased that from the Q, to get it home for $30, the item price would've had to be about $22.

I don't know why the shipping was free or whether that is typical. But it was a nice perk.

Respected Contributor
On 1/1/2015 equss said:

Happy New Year to you!!

I have a question for fellow wenners.....I purchased a couple items from Chaz's site during the Black Friday sale and I am wondering if his site has sales very often? I wouldn't have known about it unless I saw it posted here(thanks for that!!!). I regret not stocking up when it was 20% off with free S&H, but it was the first time ordering from his site. Shipping time etc was great.

Wishing everyone and healthy, happy 2015!!

Happy New Year to all on this site.

I have been using Wen since July, 2013 and this is the first time that I recall Chaz having a sale on his site. I do remember someone asking about Chaz having a sale but don't believe that the same sale was offered last year in 2013. Although, Chaz does often have free shipping and no tax on his site.

Honored Contributor
Chaz's site always has free shipping for any order $100 or more.
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Most places offer free shipping now.

Honored Contributor

Chaz has had the Black Friday sale for a few years now and once (maybe twice?) he had a similar sale on Mother's Day.

I tend to buy more when Chaz has a sale as I can buy the pieces I need for a good price instead of having to rely on a kit.

While the kits (and AD kits) are a fantastic deal, I was just overloaded with everything but CC. The Black Friday sale allowed me to load up with CC.

Now I can sit back and just wait for SOB and buy a gallon's worth of it. I missed when it debuted last year as I was not a fan of the original seasonals and had no interest until I heard he had added the honey complex. I got in on the new seasonals with SHP and was able to score SOB with that kit that sent out SOB by mistake and am glad I found it. It is my favorite scent of all the cores and seasonals (so far!).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN