Honored Contributor

Re: Jane looks darling in the Toni B wig..

I think the wispy cut wig is cute. If I had more layers cut into my hair and wore it messy maybe I could achieve that look.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Jane looks adorable!

Respected Contributor

Image result for funny cat wearing a wig

Honored Contributor

I would have liked to see her in a medium blonde color.  Something different.

Contributor

I honestly did not recognize her, but I recognized her voice. Has she lost weight? between the dress and the hair she looks like a different person.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  "When I called Toni's company the lady said the QVC wigs ae different from the one's from her website.  I don't know what that means."

Are the wigs you order from her website human hair?  I think all the ones on QVC are synthetic.  Is that the difference?

Super Contributor

Wow, I am NOT a Jane fan and usually switch her off. I watched this show as my mom wants a wig, and Jane was letting the guest be the expert and weighing in nicely! What a change. AND, agree, she looked fantastic in the short, straight wig. I ordered that one for my mother. Understood they had to rush due to quick sellouts. Nice job, Jane...words I never thought I'd say!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

I don't understand why anyone would want black roots but I guess some people do.  I don't.

Dark roots seem to be "in" lately.  I'm not a fan of the look.  It looks like they need to get their roots done.

Super Contributor

I don't like her dress at all. The print is a LOL, and I don't think she looks 20 years younger wearing the doll hair wig. She definitely looks her age with all her crows feet and under eye wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

MaryBeth had one on at the end of her morning show yesterday that looked darling on her - very natural, great color for MB. If I didn't know it was a wig I would have thought, greawt new do on MB!