Trusted Contributor

Jane Seymour Open Heart fragrance

Okay, I bit on this and ordered the roller ball from HSN as that was all that was left. It's a big miss for me. Something in it is like an instant headache for me and I'm not usually that sensitive to fragrance. I'm not sure what it is. I'm not the greatest at deciphering notes but I don't think it's the floral notes that's the problem for me. Something else stinky in it. Fragrance is so subjective, so I would love to hear what anyone thinks though. I have had no luck with mail order fragrance to date. I'll stick to trying on in person I think.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Seymour Open Heart fragrance

I think more people disliked it than liked it. I also got the roller-ball, and I do like it! Totally surprised me since I haven't liked a single celebrity fragrance I have ordered from them.

Trusted Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I think more people disliked it than liked it. I also got the roller-ball, and I do like it! Totally surprised me since I haven't liked a single celebrity fragrance I have ordered from them.

@Desi..I'm glad you like it! I love Jane and was hopeful, but just not for me. I like Sofia Vergara's scent more, which I also got from HSN.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried the Sofia V. scent, and Eva Longoria too if I remember correctly. This is the first one I have kept that wasn't a Perlier perfume. Although years ago I did buy some of Marilyn Miglin's.

I do have the sampler sprays of Nest. Still on the fence, only really like one a lot.

Trusted Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I tried the Sofia V. scent, and Eva Longoria too if I remember correctly. This is the first one I have kept that wasn't a Perlier perfume. Although years ago I did buy some of Marilyn Miglin's.

I do have the sampler sprays of Nest. Still on the fence, only really like one a lot.

I tried the Citrine from Nest at Sephora the other day and I did like that. I sniffed a couple of the other Nest and wasn't crazy about them.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the thoughts about this fragrance. I haven't seen Jane Seymour's Open Heart fragrance in stores and it sounds like it's a big enough of a miss that it probably wouldn't do very well.

Trusted Contributor

I was tempted but don't usually buy celebrity fragrances and I'm really enjoying my Nest TSV and am especially loving the Paradise scent most.  Hoping a body butter becomes available in that.  

Respected Contributor

Citrine is the one Iliked as well!