Highlighted
Valued Contributor

So you have the best way to use th Beekman mask.  Calm down you are very knowledgeable but they are the creators..Please let them speak.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

IMO her approach is better than another host's who earlier today suggested they rename one of their products.  🙄

The Beekman creators really aren't that interesting to me.  One guy would say something and the other one would echo it.  With this line, I think the hosts are needed to move things along and keep interest when the goats aren't on the screen.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I do not think they have any problem moving their products.  I would rather hear them.  Jane yelling at us is annoying.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Jane Jane

[ Edited ]

Yep, she uses it while relaxing in the bathtub. That's nice. But not the part where she said she rinses it off her face with the bath water. Ick.Major ick. As soon as those words came from her mouth I wondered if she regretted saying that.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I can’t watch Jane 👎

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

...and I can't watch the Beekman boys, so I will never buy any of their products.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I follow Josh and Brent on Instagram but dont buy their products Man Wink They post such great pics on there.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I actually enjoy all of them.  I like the products too!

To each his own Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I can’t watch Jane 👎

I cant either, TMI about her personal life and she yells.

I dont care about her daughters, frankly.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl   I was so aggravated with her time w/ The Beekman's. Still new to the goat soap & other products and everything was selling out quickly. She just could not stop talking. I wanted to hear their descriptions/benefits of each product, but just had to turn her off and trust my judgement to order online. The "goat doc" certainly can explain the upside of the products better than Jane.