Honored Contributor

Jane Iredale users- flash sale 50% off + free shipping sale going on for 48 hours right now

On her website, select items only. I picked up the Glamour lip and eye palette for only $37 (regularly $75). I have never tried her eyeshadows so I am excited to try them.

Cruelty free too!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Iredale users- flash sale 50% off + free shipping sale going on for 48 hours right now

Hello Happy, this is a really nice kit. The product is small but her shadows go a long way and that way you can try many colors, great price too.

I love this kit for travel.

I got the e-mail but just now going to check out things.

Will let you know if I buy anything.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Iredale users- flash sale 50% off + free shipping sale going on for 48 hours right now

Happy, I'm going to get that kit for my daughter-in-law for Christmas. It is a fun kit.

Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

Sister Golden Hair, you are welcome! Smiley Happy

I thought it was a good way to try both the shadows and lip products and the price was right. I am glad you were able to pick one up- it would make a great present, I know I'd love it! Smiley Happy There are some interesting shadow colors I don't have and I looked up swatches online and there were quite a few shades I think I will love. All the reviews were good on it too and talked about the color payoff.

Super fast shipping too- I can't believe it shipped within an hour of my order and will be here in 2 days! I've never ordered from their website before but so far, I'm impressed!

Take care!

HD

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

On her website, select items only. I picked up the Glamour lip and eye palette for only $37 (regularly $75). I have never tried her eyeshadows so I am excited to try them.

Cruelty free too!

Thanks, HD.  I'll take a look and hope there are some skincare items included.