Honored Contributor

Jane Iredale and Paula's Choice fans- sales at Pharmaca website

Free shipping at $35.

Jane Iredale has 50% off many items.

There is also coupon code on the website for 25% off and they carry many Paula's choice coupons plus they have get a free Men's SPF Paula Choice product with purchase of $35 in Paula Choice products.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane Iredale and Paula's Choice fans- sales at Pharmaca website

Can you tell me about Jane Iredale products.  This is a line I am unfamiliar with.  What excites you so ?

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Can you tell me about Jane Iredale products.  This is a line I am unfamiliar with.  What excites you so ?

I am not necessarily sure I am so excited as you state, lol, but just letting people know since I know we have some Jane Iredale fans on the board.

I personally have only tried a few products from the line and  I like that they are cruelty free. I recently bought the lip and eye palette and really like it. The color payoff of the eyeshadows is great and they are easy to blend.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for this, happydaze. Smiley Happy 

I've been wanting to try one of the JI products. I'll check out the sale.

Trusted Contributor

Wow!  Bought Jane Ireland powder foundation and loose powder, lip gloss palette because the color swatches suggest I might find workable color cosmetics, something I haven't been able to do since Lauren Hutton changed her pigments.  Here's hoping...  The site is new to me as well , but very easy to navigate once you learn to use the Mac's navigation system.  Lots of enticing products .  Thanks for the recommendation.