Valued Contributor

Jane Iredale and DHC at Ulta Online

[ Edited ]

I'm excited to see Ulta carrying Jane Iredale.  Much of it looks to be online only, but that's fine by me.  I'll stock up on my favorite mineral foundation when Ulta has 20% off sales.  Yay!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Iredale and DHC at Ulta Online

Don't be surprised if JI is excluced from the coupons.

The other sites always exclude that brand.

Valued Contributor

Once in a rare while, Ulta includes all cosmetics, even higher end brands in the 20% off sale.  it happens maybe once a year or so.  There are other 20% off sales there which exclude most higher end brands.  

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

Don't be surprised if JI is excluced from the coupons.

The other sites always exclude that brand.

@Dusty1  Oh yes, JI always does that... on all sites I buy my skin care and just about everywhere.

Many other lines are following suit with that exclusion thing I'm noticing.

BUT if at Ulta and it is the 20% off her products wont do too good if excluded from Prestige! My elemis some very $ is on sale at Ulta w/the sales.

She has nothing that great to do this.

Admittedly her lip balm w/o color is the best next to Fresh's Advanced Lip Therapy Balm. And I own slews of many brands, but these rank tops IMO.

Wonder why Fresh is not on Q anymore? Love the soy cleanser and buy it yearly. They always had that guy Lev(sp?)on as a vendor when Lisa R was w/QVC.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

What products of hers are worth looking into .

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama  I love her powder foundation, eyeshadows, Just-Kissed lipsticks and above all, her brushes. "the Handi" is wonderful. The only product that I didn't care for was the mascara.

Regular Contributor

The Jane Iredale products were recommended to me by my derm in the late 90s.  They are the mainstay and bulk of my makeup collection.