Respected Contributor

Jane Fonda always had a spectacular body.  She obviously exercises all of the time.  I remember in the day exercising to her lovely voice  daily with her record and popular songs.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda's Hair

[ Edited ]

@culebra

Funny you mentioned her record.

I still have her original exercise book and album.  I would put that thing on, follow the illustrations and go to town.  Pretty basic stuff now, but advanced for the time.  I was so excited to get them when they first came out!

This was long before videos & dvds. 

I should dig it out and take a look.

Her mother-in-law had an exercise studio I think (Shirley married to Henry) -- and she was also a beautiful woman.

Esteemed Contributor

The next time Barefoot in the Park movie is on TCM take a look at the nice clothing that Jane is wearing in that 60s movie.

I like Jane's shoes and the whole look that she wore on the Today show.

NBC news photo:

Image result for Jane Fonda Today show shoes

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda's Hair

[ Edited ]

I think what we need to remember is that Jane is turning 80! She looks fab for being 79!

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden,

Well said!!!She is very classy and knows how to dress really well🌻

Respected Contributor

The movie is called "Our Souls at Night," based on Kent Haruf's final book.

Super Contributor

still Hanoi Jane

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Lotsa work done on that face!

@Jacie   The woman is going on 80 years old. SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!

She has had work done obviously... but REALLY GOOD WORK.  Probably the best work of anyone in Hollywood that is her age  THAT  has had work done.  She is also very pretty naturally and takes really good care of her body.  Good genes... good looks... and a healthy lifestyle WITH REALLY GOOD  plastic surgery and fillers  equals a great out come.

ITA

I think she's classy and looks fabulous--especially for a woman of her age.  She's had a great plastic surgeon.  If I ever get work done, I'll want her physician.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I want to add that Megyn character is so totally rude to ask a woman (Jane) about her plastic surgery when Jane and Robert were on her program to discuss their movie.  I loved Jane's come back and the way she changed the subject.  Did anyone else see the interview?

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I want to add that Megyn character is so totally rude to ask a woman (Jane) about her plastic surgery when Jane and Robert were on her program to discuss their movie.  I loved Jane's come back and the way she changed the subject.  Did anyone else see the interview?

I'm surprised how Megyn handled that.  You'd think they would have discussed it with Fonda in advance rather than springing it on her, which seems to be the case.  Megyn belongs in hard news.