Esteemed Contributor

If they're wigs, you're seeing the best money can buy.

Credit needs to be given for her fitness achievement (even though she had an eating disorder). It's difficult to believe she's almost 80.

I wish Jane always said she would never have face work and so did Helen Mirren. Both did, and I think both did as little as possible. When you're almost 80, there's very little elasticity and I think it difficult work. And Helen Mirren, ah, what a beautiful mature woman.

Don't know the statistics, but women and men having face work is just plain old ordinary now. As for me, I just never would have a doctor cut on my face. In fact, I would never have Elective surgery. And other surgery? After all options have been utilized.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Jane Fonda and Robert Redford both have had work done.  Obviously from a talented plastic surgeon as they look natural.  I think this is fine.  They make their living on being attractive.  Even Judi Dench has had a face lift and eye job. It is their profession and they need to maintain themselves.

I've seen photos of Redford where his toupee is just awful. I don't think the men have come as far, or he just plops it on there sometime.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 I didn't know he wore a toupee.  Jane's hair is way too thick to be all hers.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda's Hair

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:

@febe1 I didn't know he wore a toupee.  Jane's hair is way too thick to be all hers.

@Snoopp I don't believe you.  Not all women in their elder years have thin hair.  I've seen plenty of elderly women with thick hair on their head. I work with elderly female patients.  geeeeeeeeeeeesh.   

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Even if it isn't all her own hair, it always looks great,

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Snoopp I don't believe you.  Not all women in their elder years have thin hair.  I've seen plenty of elderly women with thick hair on their head. I work with elderly female patients.  geeeeeeeeeeeesh.   

I never said all women in their elder years have thin hair.  I'm sure some ladies have full thick hair at 80 and some don't.  I am only commenting on Jane's hair, my opinion.  You're free to have yours.