Honored Contributor

So the ponytail at the Emmy's must of been a clip-in, this is her today on Megyn Kelly and oh yes she is on with Robert Redford, be still my heart.

IMG_1513.JPG

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Or.......maybe the "short hair" is a WIG....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Lotsa work done on that face!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Lotsa work done on that face!

@Jacie   The woman is going on 80 years old. SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!

She has had work done obviously... but REALLY GOOD WORK.  Probably the best work of anyone in Hollywood that is her age  THAT  has had work done.  She is also very pretty naturally and takes really good care of her body.  Good genes... good looks... and a healthy lifestyle WITH REALLY GOOD  plastic surgery and fillers  equals a great out come.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenI agree, she looks good for alot of work, it's just too bad that Hollywood places such un-natural standards on beauty.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@SeaMaidenI agree, she looks good for alot of work, it's just too bad that Hollywood places such un-natural standards on beauty.

@Jacie  I guess we need to realize that these Hollywood people are looked at daily  under a microscope.... looking for fault... it must be very hard to live up to that day in and day out.   Look at Elizabeth Taylor... such a beauty in her youth... and then she was made fun of as she got older and heavier.   No wonder so many sucumb to the knife..   Some end up looking worse and then they get flack for  having bad plastic surgery.  I would not trade all the money and fame in the world for a life like that!.   

Trusted Contributor

She was resistant to a facelift for years, but she admitted she didn't like the way she was aging.  She has always admitted to having work done.  She is one of the lucky ones that actually looks great.  Not everyone looks good after that type of surgery and some look horrendous.  As far as her hair, yes, it was an extension.  Extensions can usually be spotted because they are at least a shade or two off from one's natural hair color and the hair itself looks very healthy - more like a young woman's hair and not what most eighty year olds would have.  Any which way, she looks amazing for her age. 

Honored Contributor

I'd be ecstatic to look half this good at 79.  Work or not, Jane Fonda looks great.

Trusted Contributor

i didn't see the show, but from that photo posted (thanx op), i wouldn't have recognized her. if you're livelihood depends in large part on your appearance, then you'd definitely consider plastic surgery. she looks good. albeit not much like her old self. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda's Hair

[ Edited ]

@lulu2 wrote:

I'd be ecstatic to look half this good at 79.  Work or not, Jane Fonda looks great.

@lulu2   I agree she looks fantastic.  

@I am still oxox  What's the name of her new movie with Robert Redford?  And is it true that it's only on Netflix?