Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda looks Stunning with Gray hair

@STYLE wrote:

Well, if it's a wig, plastic surgery and filters it isn't the real Jane Fonda, is it!!!!  

Sure it is her.  I head to the Salon today to have my gray covered and I use anti-ageing products and make up every day. I got out and ran yesterday afternoon to stay in shape.

Her's just cost more.  

Honored Contributor

Jane Fonda is 83 years old and looks great.  She may be wearing a wig -- so what?  She has had plastic surgery -- she can afford it.  Almost everyone in Hollywood has plastic surgery of some form that is nothing new.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD    You do whatever makes you comfortable.  I agree that some women don't look good with gray hair but I don't agree that gray hair makes you look older in all cases.  Some women that color their hair look older.  I am glad I don't have to color my hair any more.  I was lucky to have healthy, shiny silver hair with dark brown (salt & pepper).  Some of the darkness runs thru the front bangs and when my hair is cut short in the back the lower portion is all dark brown.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I think the gray hair makes her look older and is not flattering. She looked a lot better with brown hair and highlights
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@decaf wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@decaf    Jane appeared for the 1st time with gray hair at some awards show and I believe it was her hair. She always had hair on the thicker side if you look back and a lot of her photos.  Whether it's a wig or her own hair she still loves lovely.

Yes I agree.  But most, or many women don't have the money it takes to look like that at 80(?).

@decaf   @Katcat1 

Well, gee, are you now going to say many women not having the money to take care of themselves is also Jane's fault?  Good grief!  

A LOT of women in their 80s will occasionally wear a wig.  SO WHAT?  

@decaf    If your job sharply scrutinized your face and body, you would either keep yourself up,  or see yourself edged out.  Women deal with it by being the best they can be ... something everyone should aspire to, iMO.   Walk a mile in another woman's high heels .....

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@STYLE wrote:

Well, if it's a wig, plastic surgery and filters it isn't the real Jane Fonda, is it!!!!  

@STYLE 

Seriously?   Most of the women I know aren't the "real" them.   LOL

Women I know have had dental work, hair coloring and extensions, use makeup, take care of their complexions by getting facials, exercise regularly, use sunscreen, eat the right foods, etc, and on and on and on .....   With a nickname like "style" you can't say there's anything wrong with us wanting to look our best.  I bet even you try to make yourself look good.  Good grief, don't be a hypocrite.

JF is in her 80s and looks great.   Good for her!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Sorry to destroy the fantasy- Jane has on a wig and she is using filters on her camera. Saw her recently in a live interview. Her face looks NOTHING like that. Lines and sagging.She just can't deal with being 83.

@ellaphant 

What a ridiculous comment.  She can't "deal" with being 83?   Seems like you can't deal with jealousy very well.  Wow, how sad.   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@decaf wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@decaf    Jane appeared for the 1st time with gray hair at some awards show and I believe it was her hair. She always had hair on the thicker side if you look back and a lot of her photos.  Whether it's a wig or her own hair she still loves lovely.

Yes I agree.  But most, or many women don't have the money it takes to look like that at 80(?).

@decaf   @Katcat1 

Well, gee, are you now going to say many women not having the money to take care of themselves is also Jane's fault?  Good grief!  

A LOT of women in their 80s will occasionally wear a wig.  SO WHAT?  

@decaf    If your job sharply scrutinized your face and body, you would either keep yourself up,  or see yourself edged out.  Women deal with it by being the best they can be ... something everyone should aspire to, iMO.   Walk a mile in another woman's high heels .....

Honored Contributor
KatCat1

@Tinkrbl44    What are you talking about?  Are you on drugs?

@Tinkrbl44 @Katcat1    Ditto!