Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda looks Stunning with Gray hair

It isn't her hair that makes her look so good for her age. For myself, it's her firm jawline, lack of sagging and clarity to her complexion. Blonde, brunette, gray or redhead...for myself her hair isn't what I notice. It could be any color.

Respected Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

In saw that episode  even with out the extensions her hair still looked good.

I'm looking forward to a new season. I just adore the show AND Jane and Lily.

Too bad the guy she took her makeup off for turned out to be such a disappointment. 😢

They are just now filming the last episodes of the last season. They haven't decided whether to release the 8 episodes all at once or in 2 installments , if they do it all at once we will have a wait.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If my gray was shiny, smooth and pretty, great, I would leave it!  But no, it's, frizzy, dull, and icky-  She may be wearing a wig... and she has had tons of surgery. She looks under 60 in that photo! 

Honored Contributor

That's a good hairstyle on her. She looks like she's only in her 60s.

Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Sorry to destroy the fantasy- Jane has on a wig and she is using filters on her camera. Saw her recently in a live interview. Her face looks NOTHING like that. Lines and sagging.She just can't deal with being 83.

i think that Jane is dealing with being 83 just fine.

Nope, having multiple face lifts is not dealing just fine. 

Honored Contributor

I will never like her.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I will never like her.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  What about Pete Evans? Don’t you like him?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I will never like her.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  What about Pete Evans? Don’t you like him?

@proudlyfromNJ  Other than finding his documentary, The Magic Pill, to be very interesting, I don't know enough about him in other areas, to make a judgement.  Perhaps I wouldn't like him, but that wouldn't change my mind about the point of the documentary. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I never believed that gray hair makes you look older.  It's how you style it  and your makeup is important and you need to have good gray hair.  Not all gray hair is pretty --- some lacks luster so you would have to use products to enhance but Jane really looks stunning.  I am sure she has had plastic surgery but she sure picked a great doctor. Jane is in her late 70's or early 80's.

Slide 2 of 26:            Jane Fonda is known for her signature choppy, layered style, which helps to create a lot of volume. The actor and activist recently revealed she's embracing her gray hair and, we're sure you'll agree, looks fantastic.

She's 83 and looks great.  

Regular Contributor

Well, if it's a wig, plastic surgery and filters it isn't the real Jane Fonda, is it!!!!