Here's Jane without makeup.

Close up with makeup.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda looks Stunning with Gray hair

@Foxxee wrote:

Not trying to be mean...just realistic. 

Here's Jane without makeup.

Close up with makeup.

To be honest, even without makeup she looks darn good for someone in their eighties !!

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

Her hair colorist is Jack Martin, he has a salon in Tustin, CA.

he says it took many hours to get to that gray shade. he had to use many combinations of tint and developer over 7 hours.

https://www.instagram.com/jackmartincolorist/

@CatsyCline @I've read this and I think it's funny that this is the story her publicity agent is circulating now. As I posted, earlier stories about her wigs have all but disappeared from the net. It's good to have spin doctors. Jane does have gray hair now, but she was wearing a wig at the academy awards when she debuted her gray locks. 57EC9F60-059C-42E4-B2C1-F3F97F8E5549.jpeg5C697A82-D620-4CC6-AFCE-618E74F63130.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Sorry to destroy the fantasy- Jane has on a wig and she is using filters on her camera. Saw her recently in a live interview. Her face looks NOTHING like that. Lines and sagging.She just can't deal with being 83.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't mind looking like Jane at 83 with no makeup.  She wouldn't look normal if she had no wrinkles at all.  I guess she doesn't know about Elemis, which would erase those wrinkles in 2 weeks. lol

As far as her hair, hard to believe it could be that thick at her age but who knows.  If it is her hair, she's lucky.  The process to take hair to grey in 7 hours must be very harsh, too.

Honored Contributor

50CE944C-4C0D-48E2-9F74-1EB4BF9FC9BB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I think Jane looks wonderful and that she is a great actress.  Whatever women want to do with their looks and hair color is their choice and if it brings happiness, good or them.!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My hair is almost black naturally with zero grays. I'm 66. I don't think I would like the look of gray hair on me so I would color my hair at that point. Both of my parents never had any gray hair even at the end of their lives. I hope to follow.

Same with my mom who lived to be 91, colored her hair 'til the day she died...plan to probably do the same if I can. I remember once asking her if she'd ever go gray...she didn't miss a beat, "no!" She was her lovely "brunette self" until the day she passed. Loved to get her hair done.❤️

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My hair is almost black naturally with zero grays. I'm 66. I don't think I would like the look of gray hair on me so I would color my hair at that point. Both of my parents never had any gray hair even at the end of their lives. I hope to follow.

@SilleeMee I'm 67 and also have no gray.  My mother went gray early but my father had mostly dark hair when he passed at 78.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee I'm 67 and also have no gray.  My mother went gray early but my father had mostly dark hair when he passed at 78.

@haddon9 

Would you color your hair if it turned gray? I know I would. Right now I'm just happy that I don't have to take time out of my days to color it and then maintain it. Seems like a lot of work to me. I have too many other things to take care of than coloring my hair....LOL!