Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda looks Stunning with Gray hair

Silver grey hair, is something i admire.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@decaf    Jane appeared for the 1st time with gray hair at some awards show and I believe it was her hair. She always had hair on the thicker side if you look back and a lot of her photos.  Whether it's a wig or her own hair she still loves lovely.

@Katcat1 It's not her hair. The was an article about the hair and her stylist was interviewed about it and mentioned a gray wig. I read the article about the gray wig months  months ago. Her hairdresser has also been interviewed about his work coloring her hair gray. Her own hair is gray now. Articles about the wig have become very hard to find on the net. Jane does not seem to be very honest about this. 

Respected Contributor

She's 83.

Wig, plastic surgery, photo filter whatever - she looks fantastic 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My Nineveh and I grew up together.  She's at least 10 years younger than me.

She has total gray hair.  It turned gray by the time she was around 40 years old.

It's past her shoulders.  It is really pretty.  She's very fair like me.  I don't know. Much about being fair, etc what looks good with what color.

I love red hair.  I used to dye it myself.  I always got compliments on it.  It was Nice and Easy.

My husband used to say it was orange.  I started going to a salon and never got a compliment after that.

Now I'm 74.  The gray is mostly around my face.  I just wear a wig every day because it's thin.  

I don't like the wayilookinmy normal brown hair.  Problem is I've always been told light hair makes thin hair look worst.....

What to do?  Never mind I'll put the wig on. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 , I'm curious, not familiar with your term "Nineveh." I know it's an ancient city, but not the way you use it. Is it also a person's name, or relative? 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D Oh gosh, Jane Fonda not being honest about something??? What a surprise! Can't stand her, never could.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane Fonda would look terrific even if she had road kill on top of her head. She admits to her plastic surgery but whoever her doctor may be, he/she did superb work. JF also takes very good care of herself, with a figure to die for at any age. I assume, also, she has access to the best estheticians, stylists, personal trainers, masseuses, and chefs to make life really good.

Respected Contributor

Her hair colorist is Jack Martin, he has a salon in Tustin, CA.

he says it took many hours to get to that gray shade. he had to use many combinations of tint and developer over 7 hours.

https://www.instagram.com/jackmartincolorist/

Trusted Contributor

She looks great and love the hairstyle and color.

Honored Contributor

I am sure it is a wig. But she looks good!