Honored Contributor

Jane Fonda looks Stunning with Gray hair

[ Edited ]

I never believed that gray hair makes you look older.  It's how you style it  and your makeup is important and you need to have good gray hair.  Not all gray hair is pretty --- some lacks luster so you would have to use products to enhance but Jane really looks stunning.  I am sure she has had plastic surgery but she sure picked a great doctor. Jane is in her late 70's or early 80's.

Slide 2 of 26:            Jane Fonda is known for her signature choppy, layered style, which helps to create a lot of volume. The actor and activist recently revealed she's embracing her gray hair and, we're sure you'll agree, looks fantastic.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Fonda looks Stunning with Gray hair

She looks great!  Senior perfection. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

She has great surgeon and wears nice wigs.

Honored Contributor

Some women do look good with grey hair, some do not. Jane has always been one of the good lookers and now with her style of grey, she just keeps on going.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD     You could be right about some do and some don't.  I think you need to have fairly good looks to pull gray hair off.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@decaf    Jane appeared for the 1st time with gray hair at some awards show and I believe it was her hair. She always had hair on the thicker side if you look back and a lot of her photos.  Whether it's a wig or her own hair she still loves lovely.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@decaf    Jane appeared for the 1st time with gray hair at some awards show and I believe it was her hair. She always had hair on the thicker side if you look back and a lot of her photos.  Whether it's a wig or her own hair she still loves lovely.

Yes I agree.  But most, or many women don't have the money it takes to look like that at 80(?).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My hair is almost black naturally with zero grays. I'm 66. I don't think I would like the look of gray hair on me so I would color my hair at that point. Both of my parents never had any gray hair even at the end of their lives. I hope to follow.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMeeYou must be blessed with great genes as most people with very dark hair go gray early and end up with white hair. You're so fortunate.

Honored Contributor

Thank you Woman Happy @decaf 

tenor.gif