Respected Contributor

Jan 2015 IT Cosmetics TSV-Is there going to be one or MisInformation????

Is there really going to be an It Cosmetics TSV in January 2015 or early February 2015?

I've seen one or two threads about this but can find no information. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Super Contributor

Re: Jan 2015 IT Cosmetics TSV-Is there going to be one or MisInformation????

I did get a email from QVC with dates of upcoming TSV's and It cosmetics was down in Jan. I think they are just keeping it quiet, and it is really working, women are very excited/eager to find out what it is!!!

Respected Contributor

I looked at the insider and there was no midnight show for It Cosmetics.

Is it possible that it was show and not a TSV. Do you still have the email? Thanks

Respected Contributor

I am also supposed to receive emails but I didn't get any for this.

Respected Contributor

I just called customer service and was told January 19th. I wish Jamie would put one of her newer and useful products like the crème brow or eyeliner.

I tend to purchase the TSVs and stopped getting things a la carte. Jaime does have so combo products listed but none work for me.

I read some review that stated most of Jaime's product are overpriced. Absolutely true but if you get them in a TSV, then it is more manageable.

Costco has the Bobby Brown eyeliner in black and brown (2 separate small jars) with a short brush for approx. $36.00 plus shipping.

Respected Contributor

Thank you catwhisperer.

Super Contributor

On 1/7/2015 DogLvr said:

I looked at the insider and there was no midnight show for It Cosmetics.

Is it possible that it was show and not a TSV. Do you still have the email? Thanks

no, couldn't find it

Esteemed Contributor

tria® — Saturday, January 17IT Cosmetics — Monday, January 19Algenist — Monday, January 26Clarisonic® — Saturday, January 31Dr. Dennis Gross — Friday, January 9

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

Quite a few ladies have asked for details on social media and been told they're not giving out information yet. It seems like if there wasn't a TSV, the response would have been "no TSV, don't know what you're talking about" rather than "no info yet, stay tuned!" I'm super curious why they're keeping it so hush-hush and can't wait for the deets!

Respected Contributor

On 1/7/2015 haleypie said:

Quite a few ladies have asked for details on social media and been told they're not giving out information yet. It seems like if there wasn't a TSV, the response would have been "no TSV, don't know what you're talking about" rather than "no info yet, stay tuned!" I'm super curious why they're keeping it so hush-hush and can't wait for the deets!

The QVC email specified the TSV (see above). Customer Service confirmed this.